Lay a solid foundation that will transform your understanding of God’s eternal word. A biblical worldview is at the heart of every course taught at the College of Biblical Studies. Bible teachers and ministry personnel will gain the foundational principles upon which to further their education and impact their environments for Jesus Christ.
The Bible Certificate program consists of 36 hours of coursework offered at CBS. This program is a great fit for you if:
• You want to learn how to study the Bible for yourself
• You want to grow your biblical and theological foundation
• You are a lay minister or leader looking to sharpen your knowledge of the Bible
• You are wanting to better support the ministries in your church
Areas of study include:
• Bible Study Methods
• Old Testament Survey (four courses)
• New Testament Survey (three courses)
• Introduction to Theological Method
• Theology: God, Christ and Holy Spirit
• Theology: Man, Sin and Salvation
• Theology: Angels, Church and Prophecy
Acquire these skills:
• Categorize the literary forms of biblical books (all 66 covered)
• Distinguish the basic content of each of the books
• Understand roles of major characters in the Bible
• Know the foundational principles of inductive Bible interpretation
• Categorize the major doctrines of the Bible
36 credit hours
24 month program completion
Courses Begin Every 7 Weeks
GET STARTED TODAY!
The Mission of CBS
The College of Biblical Studies-Houston provides biblically based education for the Body of Christ, with primary focus on African-American and other ethnic minority groups, and equips its students with a biblical worldview for Christian service to the church and the world.
CBS has been providing quality biblically based education since 1976. For information click here.
© 2017 College of Biblical Studies | Truth. Training. Transformation. | 7000 Regency Square Blvd., Houston, TX 77036
713-77-BIBLE | Contact | Terms of Service