Starts - March 14, 2016
Ends - April 24, 2016
Class start date:
May 2, 2016
WOMEN'S MINISTRY MINORS
The Ministry of the Pastor's Wife
Meet the Program Coordinator
Leaders in Women's Ministry
Women’s Ministry Degree
with a Minor in Women's Ministry
A minor in Women’s Ministry is a valuable addition to any major at the College of Biblical Studies. Students will be equipped with proven tools that will be effective in helping to further the cause of Christ in the area of women’s ministry. The Women’s Ministry minor is designed to develop a philosophy for women’s ministry that incorporates a biblical perspective of women’s unique roles in the church, family and community. You will be challenged to grow in your personal life to become a woman God can use in a variety of ways.
• Curriculum assessment and development as it relates to women
• Public speaking and oral presentation skills
• Proficiency in analytical reasoning
• Strong research skills pertaining to current and past issues related to women
• Effective writing skills
• Financial management skills
• Critical thinking on worldview issues that pertain to women
• Ability to provide practical biblical solutions to life problems as it related to
themselves and other women they encounter
• Biblical knowledge through bible study methods
• Ability to defend their faith and their biblical beliefs regarding God’s role for women
Be a force for positive change. Join with a community of women leaders who share your joys, obstacles and life experiences. You’re just one click away.
Questions? Need more information? We’re here to help! Contact our Admissions office at 713-772-4253 or email@example.com.
Minor Program Purpose, Course Descriptions
The minor in Women’s Ministry is designed to equip women with extensive knowledge and skill in understanding and ministering to women according to a complementarian biblical worldview. Students in the women’s ministry minor program will learn how to develop an effective women’s ministry, address various counseling issues as it relates to women, and properly evaluate administrative models that are necessary for women in church and para-church organizations. Additionally, these students will be thoroughly equipped to function according to biblical principles in their various roles in life as a mother, daughter, wife, employee, employer, etc.
1. Develop a biblical philosophy of womanhood.
2. Learn and apply biblical principles for leading, serving and discipling women in
a wide variety of circumstances.
© 2014 College of Biblical Studies | Truth. Training. Transformation. | 7000 Regency Square Blvd., Houston, TX 77036